Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Specific:
- Heartland Mediators Association – a not-for-profit organization that brings together individuals in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska and surrounding states who share a common interest in mediation as an alternate form of dispute resolution. The Association advocates for and provides education pertaining to mediation; provides a network for information; skill sharing; and referrals. Heartland Mediators
- Heartland College of Mediators – an association of mid-west mediation organizations that provides training and continuing education to dispute resolution professionals. Recognized as a Scholar member in 2011. Heartland College of Mediators Information
- The Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) – the nation’s largest professional association for mediators, arbitrators, educators and other conflict resolution practitioners dedicated to the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution. ACR
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) – the premier interdisciplinary and international association of professionals dedicated to the resolution of family conflict. AFCC
- The Association of Missouri Mediators (AMM) – a non-profit organization formed to promote the use of mediation throughout the state of Missouri. Association of Missouri Mediators
- Supervised Visitation Network (SVN) – an international membership organization of professionals who are interested in assuring that children have a safe, conflict-free access to parents with whom they do not reside. SV Network
- Northeast Johnson County Chamber of Commerce. Northeast Chamber
- Dun and Bradstreet. Dun and Bradstreet
- Kansas Secretary of State.
- Federal Employee Identification Number.
- Insured through the Pinkham Agency.
All filings available on-line or as needed by request.